What can you do to prepare for your surgery?
- If you smoke, it is essential that you reduce or stop smoking before your procedure and for some time afterward. Be sure to discuss this openly with your doctor.
- Make sure your physician is aware of any medications, supplements, and herbs you are currently taking. For instance, certain medications such as aspirin or ibuprofen can cause bleeding problems during and after the procedure.
- Eat a healthy diet and avoid drinking alcohol a few days prior to your procedure.
- Exercise is generally good for your overall health; however, refrain from extremely vigorous exercise the day before your breast augmentation procedure.
- Do not eat or drink anything, including water, after midnight the night before the procedure.
- The night before your procedure, shower and wash your surgical areas with antimicrobial soap. After your shower do not wear any makeup, moisturizers, oils, creams, or lotions…
View original post 341 more words